the bca 10: winners archive
|Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Central Park Boathouse
New York City
Click here to view an alphabetical list of all BCA 10 winners 2005-2012.
The BCA 10 recognizes businesses of all sizes for their exceptional involvement with the arts that enrich the workplace, education, and the community. These companies set the standard of excellence and serve as role models for others to follow.
The BCA 10 - 2012 was presented at The Central Park Boathouse in New York City on the evening of October 4, 2012, during a gala dinner and presentation celebrating business-arts alliances throughout the country.
Interested in reading more about the companies honored at this year's event? View the 2012 gala publication.
- Alltech, Inc., Nicholasville, KY
- Bank of America, Charlotte, NC
- Chaves Consulting, Inc., Baker City, OR
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation, Oklahoma City, OK
- Earl Swensson Associates, Inc., Nashville, TN
- First Community Bank, Corpus Christi, TX
- Golden Artist Colors, Inc., New Berlin, NY
- Jackson and Company, Houston, TX
- MASCO Corporation, Taylor, MI
- Tampa Bay Times, St. Petersburg, FL
James S. Turley, Chairman and CEO, Ernst & Young
Hall of Fame
The Boeing Company, Chicago, IL
The BCA 10 2012 gala was sponsored in part by:
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Devon Energy Corporation
- Martha and Bronson Ingram Foundation
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Bankers Trust
- C.J. Segerstrom & Sons
- Con Edison
- Corning Incorporated
- Delta Dental of Colorado
- First Community Bank
- MASCO Corporation
- Pappajohn Capital Resources
- Principal Life Insurance Company
- Sunoco, Inc.
- Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- William and Mary Kerr
View the press release announcing the 2012 BCA 10 winners.